1. Not having a clear outline or structure to their script.
2. Using jargon or technical terms that their audience may not understand.
3. Not using transitions (or transitional words) to move smoothly from one idea to the next.
4. Using a monotone or down-right BORING delivery.
5. Not including a call-to-action at the end of their video.
Answer this- What's next for your audience?
6. Not practicing their script before recording.
7. Not considering their audience's needs and interests.
Why should they care?
8. Not paying attention to their video's pacing and length.
Does the video drag along?
9. Not using visual aids or other creative elements to keep their audience engaged.
Gimme some BROLL!
Jordan P. Anderson
Valuable knowledge always, Jordan.